Term and Conditions
M/s Croxaint Digital Private Limited is a registered company registered with the Company of Ministry of Corporate Affairs having Certificate of Incorporation No.U72900HR2021PTC100000. The registered office of the company shall be registered at Hisar. There are two directors of the company namely Shri Yash Garg and Shri Parnav Goyal. The company started its working in the year 2021-22.
The work profile of the company is to provide freelancers to the employers for carrying out their work through an online process. The company aims to provide space where professionals and companies connect, co-operate and complete tasks within a time frame.
Remuneration & Income Of the Company
The main source of the income of the company is to get service charges through commission basis work to provide the work freelancers. The commission shall be varied between 10 to 15% of the final amount settled with the employers.
- Every freelancer is free to join the company subject to the conditions that he shall fulfil the minimum criteria being a freelancer and should have suitable knowledge with regard to the work. Thereafter, the freelancer shall sign up on the portal/website i.e. www.croxaint.com.
2. Every freelancer shall provide their verified original documents of KYC to the company and thereafter to the employer. If any document or KYC would have been found false, then the company shall have a right to reject the registration of the freelancer
3. After approval from the company within 48 hours, the company shall give a confirmation mail to the freelancer and it shall be the duty of the freelancer that he will issue an undertaking in favour of the company that he will follow and adhere with the terms & conditions of the company. Immediately after receiving the email, the freelancer shall sign up on the portal and will send a confirmation of the receiving of email.
4. After the confirmations from both the sides, the freelancer shall be free to post the service of his/ her work on the platform given by the company.
5. A separate memorandum of understanding shall be amongst the freelancer, company and the employer (MOU attached). This MOU shall be the part & parcel of the work to be allotted to the freelancer through the company and the freelancer will abide by the terms & conditions mentioned in the MOU.
6. It shall be the duty of the freelancer to effectively do the work and to complete the work within the time frame as mentioned in the MOU and shall not break any condition of the MOU and shall not withdraw the work without the consent of the employer. In case, if there is any breach of any of the condition or any complaint by the employer, then the freelancer shall be exclusively responsible for any claim and damages. The company shall have no liability to pay any claim or damages.
7. The freelancer after completion of the work shall provide the confirmation of the completion of the work from the employer and thereafter only the company shall release their payments within 7 working days. The company shall first deduct the charges of them and thereafter only release the payment.
8. It will be the sole responsibility of the freelancer to retain the right of privacy of the work of the employer.
9. If there is any conflict between the freelancer & employer, then the company shall not indulge in the same and they will settle their score or any dispute on their own. In case, they need any assistance from the company, then they would be free to call for any help on the customer support ID email@example.com.
10. In case of any damages due to some technical issue or viruses, malware or any fault on the part of the freelancer, then the company shall have no liability.
11. The freelancer shall not post any kind of unwarranted profiles or any adultery things upon the website or the portal and in case, if there is any breach, then the company would have a right to disable their profile.
12. Any illegal activities or any kind of misbehaviour or any fraudulent activities come in the notice of the company, then the company would be free to retain the revenue of the freelancer to be paid by the employer.
13. All the work done or files to be exchanged regarding the work shall be exchanged only on the company platform.
1. Every employer is free to join the company subject to the conditions that he/she will abide by the terms & conditions of the company. Thereafter, the employer shall sign up on the portal/website i.e. www.croxaint.com.
2. Every employer shall provide their verified original documents of KYC to the company and thereafter he/she will be eligible to sign up. If any document or KYC would have been found false, then the company shall have a right to reject the registration of the employer.
3. After approval from the company within 48 hours, the company shall give a confirmation mail to the employer and it shall be the duty of employer that he will issue an undertaking in favor of the company that he will follow and adhere with the terms & conditions of the company. Immediately after receiving the email, the employer shall sign up on the portal and will send a confirmation of the receiving of email.
4. After the confirmations from both the sides, the employer shall be free to post the job or work to be done.
5. A separate memorandum of understanding shall be made amongst the freelancer, company and the employer (MOU attached).
6. The employer shall pay the entire payment in advance to the company and the company will hold the payment of the freelancer and will pay only after the completion of the work and after deducting the charges of the company.
7. It shall be the responsibility & duty of the employer to send the confirmation to the company that the work has been completed. The original work in any mode shall be given by the company only when the confirmation of the work is made by the employer.
8. No payment would be directly paid by the employer to the freelancer and if found, then the company would have a right to retain the entire advance payment made by the employer. The company also reserves his right to ban the employer’s profile permanently.
9. The company shall be free to publish any work done by the freelancer of the employer on any platform for marketing & promotional purposes.
10. The employer shall immediately give his review about the work to the company.
11. All the work done or files to be exchanged regarding the work shall be exchanged only on the company platform.
Terms of Services:
i. User Agreement : When you have to register ,you must agree with all terms and conditions that are defined by croxaint.
iii. Direct Contact Terms: if any user or employer oblique freelancers tries to establish any type of direct contact with any of the others he /she will be banned from croxaint’s platform permanently .
Fees and Payments :
a) Payment in advance : All the employers must have to pay in advance the total fees charged by the freelancers which is kept or held by croxaint . Fees provided to them only after your approval.
b) Processing fees : Employers would be charged small payment processing fees which he/she has to pay at the time of payment fees .
c) No extra charge : No extra charges should be charged by the platform or freelancer to the employer .
a) Payment : A freelancer will only get his payment fees only after completion of work or approval by the employer . Till then the payment fee is shown in their wallet but he/she can withdraw only after employer's approval .The freelancer gets their payment within 7 working days .
b) No extra charges: No other charges would be charged to the freelancer by the platform or employer .
a) Croxaint does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to the third party.
b) Croxaint does not share your contact details with other users or third parties without your consent.
c) Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Croxaint will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology .
Dispute and Cancellation :
a) We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution centre or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the site , users can contact Croxaint Customer support department for assistance here . For more information about disputes and cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment terms .
b) All disputes on Company should be handled on hisar judicial office .
Abuse and Spam :
a) A freelancer or employer can't make multiple accounts on our platform .Only one active account is used for business .
b) Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts .
c) Croxaint does not tolerate any user who engages in targeted abuse or any type of harassment towards other users on croxaint. Any violation to croxaint terms of services may result in permanent suspension of all accounts .
d) Communication on croxaint should be friendly , constructive and professionally .
e) Croxaint condemns bullying , hate speech towards others .We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between the users .
f) Croxaint does not allow any exchange of adult oriented materials and services , Gambling , Online Gaming ,etc.
g) Any user can not publish other users private or confidential information .Any exchange of personal information required for completion of a service must be provided in the order page .User further confirms that whatever information they receive shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work .
a) A freelancer creating is dependent on employers reviews based on his /her work and behaviour towards their employees and company . These reviews or ratings can be used in future for further promotional activities.
b) Same as an employer must have to provide reviews and ratings to the freelancers based on their work and behaviour.
c) Feedback reviews are not removed until unless there is clear violence of our terms of service .Feedback comments given by an employer are publicly displayed on the seller's portfolio .
You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with the funds you earn by the use of CroXaint wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable). If a Freelancer/Employer doesn't respond to a Request, CroXaint reserves full authority to perform required Action either by automation or manually.